Sunday, August 31, 2014

Still here!

Hey, I know I posted a while back that the Fall Semester would be lighter and I'd have more time. I even wanted to write a second story. Funny thing..I hadn't made my schedule yet when I posted that. There was a change in plans and I'm actually taking more classes than I originally planned. So that means less free time. I will also start working soon so that's even less time :( I REALLY wanted to finish this story. It means more to me than my first, this one is more personal to me. But I really don't know when I'll have the time. And I have to pretty much "create" my sims again (that's a whole other story in itself). I just don't know what I'm going to do, but I didn't want to leave the readers hanging. When I know for sure if I'll continue, I will let you all know. I will still read your amazing stories though :)

2 comments:

  1. Well if you have to postpone indefinitely, I understand completely. I'll be right here to pick back up where you left off. School and work are important. Hang in there and do your best. I hope you have a good semester.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I really appreciate your support! I'd hate to abandon it, but you're right, school and work are more important.

      Delete