Saturday, May 24, 2014

New Story?

Yeah, I'm not done with this one yet, I know lol. I don't plan on finishing Jeremy's story as quickly as I did Miranda's. I want it to really focus on his life, not just his life right now. Anyways I was looking at videos about the Goths and it got me to thinking about Pleasantview, and then the Broke family. Honestly, I loved to play them. I always made Brandi have a ton of kids, Dustin drop his bad boy ways, Brandi become a cop or whatever her goal was in that particular game and I TRIED to find her a man. It was just so fun. And I want to start it in a few months. Yup I said that. I say a few months because that'll be my Fall semester and my schedule will be so much lighter! Phew..So I SHOULD have more time (fingers crossed). It's still an idea in my head in the moment like Sins of a Mother once was. I  made the characters and I'm going to play around with the family to see if I want to actually continue with it. But for now my heart is set on it. And for once, I want to complete their story and give them the happy ending they deserve. And I think it'll be much lighter than SOAM. I was looking back over it and I realized how sad it. Yes, its a very sad situation, but I thought I had a few happy moments. Well I guess I do..but you know. Anyways I'm blabbering, what do you guys think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment