Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Short Hiatus




I hate to do this when it seems like so many other writers are going on break too, but it's become unavoidable at this point. I originally wanted to push the story back altogether since I knew this would be a tough semester in school. But I found time in the beginning and it was fine. Now it's crunch time lol. Finals, projects, lab reports, ahhh! I will be M.I.A until the first week of May. I don't want to, but I have to. I NEED to if I want to finish the semester on a good note. Sorry guys. I'll miss Veronica and the gang but they will have to just wait in sim land a little while longer. Thanks for reading and hanging in there with me though :)

2 comments:

  1. It's okay, I'm on a mini hiatus as well. school is important. I'll be here when you return. Study hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( I'm going to miss Reagan and her drama lol. I'll have to go read your post. Thank you for understanding and I will :)

      Delete