Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sorry

I won't be updating tomorrow. I wanted to write this earlier, but then I was like no I'm going to go ahead and take the pictures and then write it tomorrow like usual. But I am so tired of taking pictures in Bridgeport. Idk if it's my computer, me or the game just hates me. It takes entirely too much time and effort to get the angles just right. It only happens in apartments too. I don't understand :( I will probably end up having them live in houses because I can't deal lol. Also the reason I was going to not update because it's Spring Break for me and I really need it. I have had test after test thrown my way and I need to work on some work too now that I have free time. Soo if I do anything sim related I'll probably be moving my sims into their new homes. I'll still be lurking to read stories though! Never to busy for that lol.

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. They have a late night camera mod over at MTS
    http://modthesims.info/d/423537, it says its been verfied through patch 1.55, it may work with others as well, you would have to test it out. I haven't used it in a few months but it helped a lot. Also some of the other camera mods may help a little too with that, but it is mainly the late night camera fix that helped me take all my pictures in the New York world tall buildings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I literally had no idea how you guys were doing it. I will check it out.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, I can't wait to read more!

      Delete
  2. Oh bless you for that mod. I had no idea that mod existed. I've also hated taking pictures in apartment buildings. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete