Sunday, December 29, 2013

Prologue


It's been said that a parent's sins fall on their children. They suffer along side them and sometimes, they get the more worse end of the stick. 

For Jeremy Hawkins that couldn't be more true. Jeremy never imagined that his life would be so hard at 17 years old. He never thought that everything would suddenly fall apart and everything would land on his shoulders. But his strength to go on lies in his younger brother. Determined not to allow him to have the same struggles as he did, he steps up and takes on the responsibility to raise him. Can he do it? Will he succeed? Or will juggling a part time job, finishing High school and raising his little brother be too much for him to handle?


Coming January 2014.

7 comments:

  1. This looks like a promising story. I wonder what happened to make Jeremy have to take on so much responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest desiknight07. I am going to be working on the first chapter this week :)

      Delete
  2. This is so exciting, I love new beginnings, so many possibilities to create something amazing. I'm looking forward to this, and please add a "follow" button on your blog so I can keep up with your updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is embarrassing to admit, but I was trying to. I even went back to The Puzzle to try to figure out how I did it the first time. I'll think because the layout is different, but I'm not sure. I'll figure it out soon (Hopefully) But thank you for taking interest in my story!

      Delete
    2. Lol scratch all of that ^ I figured it out.

      Delete
  3. What a great intro to your story. Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting and reading :)

      Delete